Friday, December 18, 2009

Happy Christmas from the Mamas Surf Club


Taryn and I were going to go out and do the water shot yesterday, we really were.… The sun was shining , there was a perfect glassy little wave and only two guys in the water. The only problem was the temperature ….. hovering around zero. We still considered it, it looked kind of tempting and lethal at the same time.

“I’m warmer than yesterday.” she said.

“Me, too. Then only thing is I’m wearing ski socks, thermal long johns, three jumpers a ski jacket and fur gloves.….. it might be a little colder in the water.”

Then I remembered that the heating had gone in my house.

So what you get instead is this slightly more dramatic shot of Johanna, on the right taking some serious air.…..


Posted by Wilma 

Photo Mark Shapiro 

No comments:

Post a Comment